
I failed miserably yesterday with my fast... by mid-day I couldn't take it anymore! It wasn't the hunger but I had a head ache that only a piece of cake could cure.
I have exams atm. I cannot put on anymore weight. I hate how easy it is to gain weight and how hard it is to lose it. Maintaining weight loss is such a bitch. This is kinda a rant.... sorry guys.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who emails me... I'm a little bit of a lazy typer so I tend procrastinate replying to emails and then eventually forget about them. Also thanks to all of you who comment me as their inspiration - total confidence booster haha.
I've lost 2 kilos from going on the cross trainer everyday for 40 minutes as soon as exams are over I hope to do 3 hours and yoga everyday. Someone asked me what yoga I do, I have the DVD of this at home but you can watch it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIDfg3CF-8
Sunday, June 6, 2010
59 kilos
Posted by mennie on 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment