Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... I just felt like I didn't anything new to say and didn't want to bore anyone with my ranting.
Weight is the same. I was so motivated to fast today but my mum made me fried eggs for breakfast so I had to eat that, it wasn't worth it at all!
I'm going to Sydney on Tuesday which sucks cause I'm defiantly not going to look good in a bikini, or even tiny short-shorts which was my plan by this time of year.
On a good note my older sister has been reading my blogs and decided to fast for two weeks straight and lost 12 kilos! And she is a complete food-addicted couch-potato so i was shocked when i saw her (she lives away from home). Her most motivating thing was the lady in the youtube video where the lady fasted for 40 days 3 times I posted a few months ago if anyone wants to check it out. Although the lady in the video look sickly by the end it does show that it is possible.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
blah.
Posted by mennie on 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment