
Ok so mum noticed my dramatic weight loss and she's checking everything I'm eating...but I've been going out a bit lately to pretend I'm eating out. It still sucks cause she make me eat breakfast...the worst meal of the day for me as I tend to eat more on day I eat breakfast.
But I'm still 55 kilos, whoever said that starving yourself and then eating makes you put on more weight was deluded. I haven't even put any of the weight I lost back on.
So I will be attempting a three day fast starting wednesday to friday. Hopefully there won't be any hiccups!
Something completely off topic, I saw this guy I was obsessed with in my first year of uni in my lecture (hes so cute and he drives a motorcycle) anyway I didn't think he would recognize me because I used to be chubby but I think he did because he looked over a couple of times...I just hope he doesn't think I'm ''scary skinny'' like a couple of my friends called me, guys are just assholes in that way - all of their girlfriends are skinnier than I am!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Not a pound more
Posted by mennie on 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment