
Been having about 500-700 calories a day (randomly following the abc diet). And going to to the gym for 2 hours a day but I'm not losing anything. It just sucks when you feel like you're thinner but then the scales show no change.
Being 59 kilos is awesome because I love the thought that I'm no longer in the 60s range. But I would do anything for it to just show 58. My theory is that I use up more energy when I'm at uni so I burn more calories I guess. But since it's holidays and I've been lazy staying indoors I should be doing more than my usual 2 hour gym routine. I'm thinking pilates a few times a week and maybe some jogging in the afternoons. And a couple fasting days now and then. They're pretty realistic goals.
I went shopping the other day and I can't fit into a size 8 (4US) yet because my boobs are too big! (and my stupid big-boned hips) I was always flat chested in high school, screw the whole late bloomer thing! And I thought your boobs were supposed to shrink when you lost weight?!?! Anyway I'm really motivated to get into a size 8. Any day now.... 
I started reading twilight for the first time yesterday (I know kinda delayed), which kinda sucks 'cause I saw the movie first, but I'm am enjoying it still and halfway through determined to finish it soon so I can start the next one.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Not losing anything.
Posted by mennie on 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment