Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back on track!



Finally I'm doing well again...I don't know why but after I deferred my gym membership for two weeks I started to eat healthy again and it worked because I'm down to 60 kg (132 lbs). Going to the gym makes me more hungry I guess.

So that means my results for the weight loss comp should be good this week, last week was such a disappointment! I'll try to keep my points for exercise up by a jog every couple of days. My intake today was about 250 cal, I'm too lazy to count it up but all I had was 3 small apples yay!

I don't really want to go near junk food anymore thinking of things like potato chips being fried in oil makes me queasy. I want to stay in this phase for a while! Its helping a lot with keeping my binging down. I'm even craving carrot sticks right now which is great as opposed to what I usually crave randomly all the time, chocolate.

The exam study is going terribly, I'm too attached to my computer! Today I watched the hangover on it (which was alright), calculated results for the weight loss competition and watched Australia's next top model, does anyone else watch it? I want Tahnee to win she's a little chubby for my taste but definitely the prettiest. 5 kilos less and she would be perfect.

Anyway I'm calling it a day...going to bed happy about my weight for once in a very long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment